Born: May 3, 1990
Height: 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)
Weight: 205 lb (93 kg; 14.6 st)
Nationality: United States
Residence: Jupiter, Florida
Number of wins by tour
- PGA Tour: 7
- European Tour: 6
- Japan Golf Tour: 2
- Challenge Tour: 4
In PGA Tour, Brooks Koepka is a common name because of his excellent and brilliant playing of golf. He is an American professional golfer who was born on May 3, 1990, in West Palm Beach, Florida. After CJ Cup in 2018, he was titled the number one official golfer in that world golf ranking.
He has been won the most titled in PGA Tour with 7 times winners. Additionally, he also made 6 times winners of the European Tour, 4 times winners of Challenge Tour and 2 times winners of Japan Tour.
What nationality is Brooks Koepka?
He is an American by birth and earns huge money by playing professional golf.
How much money did Brooks Koepka make last year?
According to Celebraty Net Worth, he has made $18 Million in 2019. Currently he is the number one golfer in the world golf ranking. Apart from that, he made huge money from brand endrosments in every year.
Brooks Koepka 2020 Next Schedule (Upcoming)
Brooks Koepka has a busy schedule of the 2020 year. He will appear very beginning of the year at the Sentry Tournament of Champions in January 2020. After that tournament, Koepka will play at HSBC Golf Championship in Abu Dhabi. Here I put the expected Brooks Koepka’s Schedule for the next tournament of 2020. Check this out!
- Sentry Tournament of Champions – January
- Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship – 16-19 January
- Saudi International – Jan 29–Feb 2
- Genesis Invitational – Feb 13–16
- WGC-Mexico Championship – February 20 – 23
- The Honda Classic – February 24 – 1st Match
- The Players Championship – March 12 – 15
- WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play – March 26 – 29
- 3M Open (TPC Twin Cities) – July 23-26
- WGC-FedEx St Jude Invitational (TPC Southwind) – July 30-August 2
- PGA Championship (Harding Park) – August 6-9